search

BEAUTY IS BACK WITH KOSE SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT

By | Leave a Comment
BEAUTY IS BACK WITH KOSE SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT | One of the greatest thing about being a girl is that you get to have fun when using your daily skin care routine. There is no point you are taking care of your skin if you are not feeling happy when using it.  

Well peeps, to be honest that my skin is my biggest insecurity. I always wish that my skin will getting better day by day. Don't stop hopping girls!  And yeah I found Kose Sekkisei is working well on my skin. Especially in reducing the redness all around my face and enhance the dullness. Today I'm gonna share with you guys my few steps using their products as my daily basic care. 
LETS STARTED:

1. SEKKISEI WHITE LIQUID WASH (140ml/RM131.40)
The most important eva is to have a clean face. Keep in mind if you really wants a clean face you have to commit to a skin care regimen. At least improve on it, even my skin is not flawless yet but I'm happy enough when my skin is getting better day by day. I use White Liquid Wash every morning and its help to enhance my skin dullness and soothes UV damage. Yeala kan, kerja dalam air-cond then went out for lunch tiba-tiba kena panas. Bagus guna pencuci ni sebab kandungannya ada Taurine, benda ni macam agent pembersih dalam masa yang sama masih mengekalkan kelembapan dalam kulit.



How to use: Dispense 1 - 2 pumps onto palm and add water then gently lather until foam forms, massage onto face before wash it.

2. SEKKISEI LOTION (200ml/RM180.20 @ 360ml/RM275.20)
My most favorite because it works in 2 ways for my skin. I can use it as a toner and some other times I can use it as a mask. Awesome! The ingredients of this products contains 100 types of oriental plants. For weekdays I'll use it as a toner and will use it as a mask during weekend. If you got any redness on your skin like me, you can see the redness is reducing within 2-3 days. If you need instantly hydration you should apply it as a mask. Place the Bihadagoyomi mask that contain Sekkisei Lotion on your face for 10 minutes and you can feel the result immediately.  



Use it as a Toner.


Use it as a Mask.

How to use: Pour lotion onto a cotton pad and pat gently on face. Option you also can use this lotion together with Bihadagoyomi mask. Soak the Bihadagoyomi mask with the lotion and place it on your face for 5 - 10 minutes. Rinsing after that. 

3. SEKKISEI EMULSION (140ml/RM191.80)
Familiar with "Prevention is better than cure" punya statement tak? Haa ~ Please-please use Sekkisei Emulsion especially people yang senang giler kena jeragat. As for me I use it to prevent dark spot, I had few dark spot and I don't think to add it more. So lets prevent! The ingredient of Emulsion are Inula Britanica, Chines Pearl Barley, Paeonia Albiflora Root, Melothria, Heterophylla and Angelica. Based on what i knew Chines Pearl Barley is good for skin because few of my chines friends suka masak sup letak daun Chines Pearl Barley ni nak elak kena jeragat. Kebiasaanya kulit chines kan mudah sangat terkena jeragat kalau kena UV matahari. Jadi awak semua kena guna Sekkisei Emulsion kalau nak kulit cantik berseri. Tak nak ada jeragat kan?  



How to use: Dispense 2 pumps on cotton pad and spread evenly over skin.

4. SEKKISEI CLEAR WHITENING MASK (80g / RM94.30) 
For extra care you guys can use Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask. I use it once in 2 weeks. Its good in removing the black heads, dead cells and helps to inhibits sebum. Well one more thing, because its peel off mask, so i suggest you use it during lepak at home. Because need to wait it dry on you skin. Hehe ~



How to use: Apply it on your face and avoid eyes, hairline & lips areas. After dry you can remove it. 

The price for Kose Sekkisei Trial Kit is RM99 (include GST). For first time user like me, I suggest you guys to try their trial kit. Really hope its work beautiful on your skin. Good luck guys. Kose Sekkisei has been restoring translucence to women's skin for over 30 years. Since its launch in 1985 of Sekkisei's effects have spread through word-of-mouth. Don't wait anymore girls, lets try it now.


Where to get it? You guys can go to their FB Page Kose Malaysia https://www.facebook.com/kose.malaysia 
OR go to their website : www.kose.com.my


Unboxing Moment


See you again on next post. Bye.


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 Darlings:

Hi Assalamualaikum Semua. Terima kasih tinggalkan komen.

FOODINK